This large family home situated in a quiet back street of North Ipswich and offers so many opportunities for absolutely every type of buyer. Spread across a fully fenced and private 908sqm block, this home is perfect for large and extended families who need space to spread out and not live on top of each other. There is also opportunity to run a home business!
For the savvy investor looking to further increase their portfolio or looking for their first. We have a current rental appraisal at $460 – $480 per week.
This fantastic home offers;
• 3 generously sized bedrooms with built-ins (2 have A/C)
• Air-conditioned living upstairs
• Renovated kitchen
• Renovated bathroom
• Hardwood timber floors and a neutral colour pallet throughout
• Side yard and drive through access to the backyard to park vehicles/boats or caravans
• 3 car garage plus a workshop
• Rumpus/games room/home office on the lower level
• Massive laundry plus plenty of storage on the lower level
• Large backyard with room for a pool/shed or both
• Water tank
• Quiet street with close proximity to schools, shops, parks, highways and electric rail
• 5 Minutes to Ipswich CBD
• 35 Minutes to Brisbane CBD
Business opportunities (subject to council approval);
• Hair dressing salon
• Office base of operations with off street parking for your fleet and room to store materials
• Personal training business
• Massage/physio/chiropractic studio
• Hand made goods business
• Purchase and sell bulk products online
• Print on demand business
Whatever your business is there is plenty of room for it here! And the best part is, you can run it all downstairs and have your private residence above without clients coming into the living level of your home.
This large family home has so many possibilities not only inside but outside and your mind can run wild, the only limitation is your imagination.
Located in much sought-after North Ipswich, so you have quick easy access to the Warrego Highway to Brisbane or Toowoomba and it is just down the road from the Brassall Shopping Centre, Primary and Secondary Schools, a short 5-minute drive to the Private School District, day care and medical/dental as well as sporting and entertainment venues. You can also drop into the Riverlink Shopping development or straight into the Ipswich CBD with electric rail to Brisbane.
This spacious family home has so many great features and opportunities, it is impossible to list them all individually, so you will need be quick book an inspection today or be prepared to miss out.
Most importantly, you won’t find a better presented or better value for money large family home that offers space and endless possibilities, and it has been priced to sell quickly at offers over $539,000.
You won’t find better value in a family home – so be quick or it will be gone!
Call Corey Athanates to book your inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: Revolution Property Group has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Split System Aircon
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced
Provide your details below to receive further details about this incredible property or to schedule an appointment.
"*" indicates required fields